Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Happy Holidays!

a little late.
Haven't written due to the busyness of this season.
Updates--
Was almost done with my 'Tempting" sweater but didn't like how it came out. The gauge kept fluctuating and it was too loose for the most part. So I frogged it and started again. I'm almost done with it now and it looks so much better this time around. Hopefully it will be done by New Years. Now I wish I had picked the blue, since I couldn't finish it for Christmas. Eh, I'll just have to make another one for spring.
I did a few of the headbands I mentioned. They came out really nice and they are so fast and easy.
I'm finished with the front and back of my cable sweater I started a while back, now I'm doing the sleeves.
Didn't get any crafty stuff for Christmas, except a Rag Shop gift cert. I don't like the Rag Shop but my father in law is an idiot. He was supposed to get me an ACMoore cert, according to DH. Now I have to see if they sell good needles there or books, because they don't really have yarn I like. Maybe I can sell it on ebay and get money to go to AC Moore. hehe
I still have a B&N gift cert from my birthday. What knitting books should I get?? hmmmm I'd love to get a journal. And I may get the Vogue Knitting Quick Reference book.

I'll try and post pics once I take some.
I'll post more on the holidays in my other blog.

1 Comments:

At 11:07 AM , Blogger PJ said...

Boy, your ARE late...hehe...I've missed your blog postings!Look forward to your pics!
I like your thought of seeling on Ebay just to have for craft money! You know I wish I could give you a couple of knitting book titles, but they are so many! How about the knit/purl series by Sally Melville? Good luck chosing and don't start a book addiction like I have!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home