Friday, November 19, 2004

I'm sorry, I lied

I didn't post pics yesterday. I wasn't feeling so hot for some reason, so I laid down to take a nap, then woke up when DH got home. Then I was lazy all night. I just had a headache and was feeling very tired.
Tonight I'm probably hitting AC Moore! At least that's what's on the agenda tonight. We're going to Burlington to get some pants for DH, Baseline Hobbies for some hobby stuff for DH (he does model planes and is in a show this Saturday), and then ACMoore and Quiznos for dinner. MMMMM Love Quiznos! I usually get the stuff on the healthy menu, but I feel like being fatty tonight.
But first I'm getting my hair cut. I'm in dire need. I haven't cut it in about 5 months. At this point my hair stops cooperating and just hangs there. Bleh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home