Monday, November 15, 2004

Icky fair!

The fair I did was really a Flea Market. Did not know this when I signed up. There was not much foot traffic and a lot of people were just looking. All the vendors were complaining about poor sales, so I felt better that it wasn't just me. Also, a lot of the vendors looked like they were holding a garage sale. I did make the table back so that was good. And also a few people took the flyers my creative hubby made. He really should switch to marketing. People may end up calling me for custom orders, we'll see. But it was a fun day anyway, despite the poor turnout and the REALLY annoying lady next to us.

1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM , Blogger PJ said...

What are you talking about? That was me!!! HA....just kidding! I'm sure that didn't make the time at the 'flea market' go by fast at all! Keep us posted if you do get any calls....esp. around this time of yr. you never know!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home