Thursday, November 04, 2004

One more day!

EEEK! I have only tonight left to paint. I don't have that much left to do really. But I'm just so worried that I don't have enough variety in the surfaces and designs. I should have done more wood maybe. I will give people the option to custom order stuff, but I'm afraid I'll get too many orders and be a slave to my craft room 'til Christmas. I guess it is easier to make something when I have a specific order, because the hardest part for me is coming up with a design and layout.
My sister in law is coming over to help me with the pricing. She is also helping me tomorrow since it IS her co worker that I'm doing this for. So nervous. I hate speaking in front of people. WINE... need lots of it! LOL

The geniuses at Bitter Creek sent my candle boxes and stickers to the wrong address. At first I thought maybe it was my mistake. But no, it was theirs. First I called them and got a machine, so I left a frustrated message. Then they called me back and said they'd have to call me back tomorrow (today) and see what they can do. I didn't trust them to get a new shipment to me in time for Friday so I made DH come with me to try and get it from the other house. Luckily they were just getting home, and we didn't have to beg for them to give it to us. DH says I shouldn't tell Bitter Creek that we got it, but I'm too honest to do that. UPDATE--- I called them, I was honest, and she said she'll give me some kind of credit for my next order for the inconvenience. I like that! I hate when you have to beg to get conpensated for a vendors mistake. They are alright by me! :) All is forgiven.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM , Blogger Marj said...

wonderful! it's nice when they credit you! then you can buy twice as much as you were going to.. hee hee

piccies!! i want more piccies! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home