Friday, October 15, 2004

Him and his big mouth

My husband was at a street fair outside his office with some co-workers. They passed by some ponchos that the girls liked, and he goes "Oh, Tracy can make even nicer ones." So now a couple people want me to make some. And I have my co-worker wanting a shawl. And I have my show coming up. AHHHHH! I'll try and get some painting out of the way before I start the ponchos. Now for pricing. I'll have to research on ebay, and take in account the yarn cost. Maybe charge the yarn then a tiny bit for labor, since they are friends, sort of.
It's time to post more pics. I'll take some of my Town and Country poncho and the scarf I'm knitting.

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would say Yay, he's getting you work...but I understand when you have waaaay too many projects piled up...My boyfriend's mother handed me some yarn a couple of weeks ago and requested a winter hat and scarf...even though I was on the verge of starting Christmas/birthday gift! Arrgh.

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger PJ said...

That is great actually! Good luck with determing the price! i don't know what I'd price. That is such a wonderful comment your husband made!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home