Thursday, November 11, 2004

Eek, another craft fair!

My father in law saw an ad in the paper for a local craft fair at a high school for this Sunday from 10-4 (Holy Cross for the NYers, come and see me! lol). DH had called them today to get some info and it's only $30 a table, and there is plenty of room. So he wanted to know if I'd want to do it. I figured, what do I have to lose? I have a lot of stuff painted already. I can paint a few more things Friday and Saturday. I have to go to Michaels tomorrow anyway, I can pick up some more votive holders and some boxes maybe. I can bring all my candles. I'm always scared about these things.

1 Comments:

At 1:26 AM , Blogger PJ said...

Woo-Hoo!!! ...relax you'll do fine just like last time :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home