Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Scarf for hubby

He's really ticking me off. I showed him some knit patterns that I can do for his scarf. So I start doing a ribbed one and it's hard to see the pattern with Homespun. So I asked him if he still wants it that way or a garter stich. He says he doesn't care. I ask him if it's too thick or too thin... he doesn't know. He tells me to decide. I tell him "YOU'RE the one that has to wear it!!". So I think I'm just going to do a garter stitch for his scarf. Unless you can think of any nice knit patterns that can be seen in the Homespun yarn. I'm at the point where I may just crochet it. *sigh* I don't know.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Blogger PJ said...

Hey there! I just had to laugh because I think that is what my hubby would say. I did crochet him a 'remote holder' for his rack (bed) on his ship, and he was clear about what dimensions he wanted! You should just go ahead and do what you like...a garter stitch would be fine! (..your right about Homespun, too)
What color did you pick? Although I do find it difficult to work with the colors are so pretty!

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger Tracy said...

He picked Blue Ridge. I told him I can make him a second scarf with a nice pattern if he wants, with non textured yarn. I made him a nice crocheted one a couple years ago, but he complains because it's too long. So he only wears it when he wears his long overcoat. I may try shortening it for him. It was a black and grey striped one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home