Thursday, December 02, 2004

More stuff to do

I'm having fun doing my sweater and I'm already looking into what I want to do next. So first I was searching for a sweater jacket kind of thing which led me to look at Patons site. I knew they had wool yarns so thought I'd check out their pattern books. I found a couple that had sweaters that I really liked. The Street Smart one has the "easy street" sweater I've seen a few bloggers doing. And a jacket I want to try is in the Urban one. They have two coats I like (one is on the cover) and a nice turtleneck sweater. So I ordered them and now am searching for a cheap place for yarn. Maybe I'll check AC Moore.



I'm looking into joining Crafters Choice book club, they had a few nice knitting books in there. They also have cookbooks, fitness books, crochet, painting, and lots of other crafts. I tried to join but there was an error, so I'm waiting to hear back from them.

2 Comments:

At 1:09 PM , Blogger Marj said...

Oooh... Oooh... remember smiley's yarn on woodhaven blvd and they're having a sale. tomorrow's the last day!

Those patterns are very cool. I'm so used to seeing patterns that are not very attractive. Gotta check that website!

Good luck with your sweater! Very happy to see you're having fun with it.

^_^

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

ok, i just begged DH to go with me tomorrow. heehee I'll tell him I need yarn for gifts for people. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home