Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Finished back of sweater

Woohoo!!! I finished it last night. I can now start on the front, but I have to get some more yarn.

I think I'm going to retire from painting for awhile. Some annoying people had to ruin the fun of it. I had a bunch of stuff to custom make from that home show I did. Well my sister in law kept asking me when it was going to be done because people are asking. How about telling them that I have a life and I'm not painting 24/7. I have a full time job and do all the cooking and cleaning in my house. Some of these things need multiple coats so that takes time. Plus last week was Thanksgiving and I was a little busy preparing and cooking for that. Then there was the other craft fair I had to paint things for. You know it's not an overnight process. And I wish my sister in law could have told them that instead of bugging me. I don't need to hear it. PLUS she asked DH when the stuff would be ready and I told him and he told her. Then she asks me later that day. HELLO??? Didn't your brother just tell you this before? So I tell her they'll be ready next week (this was on Thanksgiving). So yesterday she tells me that a woman asked when the stuff will be done. PITA!!! I told you last week, and had just sent you an email yesterday. How freaking dense are you??? (She really is by the way. She can be a whiny, immature, moronic b**ch!) One of these ladies, the one who keeps asking when stuff will be done, wants me to paint some stuff she already has. Well guess what. I'm not doing it. And if I change my mind and decide to do it, it won't be till after the holidays. I have enough stress without dealing with people asking 100 times when their stuff will be done. It just really annoyed me and really made not want to paint anymore. I'd much rather concentrate on candles and knitting/crocheting. So that's where I'm at now.

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM , Blogger Hunny said...

I hear ya!! I think some SILs take a class to by annoying!! DO WHAT YOU WANT!!

Firemanshunny
www.hooksonfire.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home