Friday, October 12, 2007

Ever heard of GOOGLE??

I need to get this out. I belong to a few message boards... one is a Long Island based one, where I'm from (sorta). It annoys the crap out of me when I see posts like "Where is a fabric place?". First of all... where are you?? Where are you looking?? Secondly.... GOOGLE IT!!! Go to Google, bring up the maps, and find a fabric place near the location you are looking. How freakin hard is that??
Why do people want everyone else to do the work for them? Any type of question that could be answered with a "google" should be banned. You should be banished from the site for wasting peoples time!! If you are looking for an opinion on a fabric place... fine. But if I am able to google the answer for you, then you are just a moron and should be punished!!!

Thank you!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:32 PM , Blogger Kellycat said...

I tend to also hate it when people question the obvious. If you have a computer you can find just about anything. Why do people do that?

Glad to see your posting again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home