Friday, September 29, 2006

New Hair

I dyed my hair the other day since I was feeling blah. My hair is growing out from a short haircut and i'm not liking it at the moment. I need a trim. So I dyed it an auburn color. L'oreal Colorspa Auburn (don't remember what number it was). So I'm a redhead now. YEAH!! I got so many compliments at work too. I have sort of hazel eyes (med brown with some green in it... is that considered hazel?) so they look nice with red hair. I'll try to take a pic to show what the color looks like. I'll take it in the light.

There is also a wine festival tomorrow that we may try to hit after the Oktoberfest. Busy day tomorrow.

I have a splitting headache now, so I'm gonna go. I hope to buy some fabric for curtains on Sunday. I'll let you know how that goes.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM , Blogger Aneeqa said...

how did it turn out? did you post a photo? what was ur original color? i have black hair and bought it and im scared about how it will turn out- and came upon ur blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home