Thursday, April 14, 2005

Here's my sweater

Finally got the pic off the camera.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm trying to resize in photobucket but it's not working... bear with me.

Now I'm working on my ChicKnits RibbyCardi. Don't bother emailing her if you have any questions, she is of no help!! Yes I'm annoyed with her. I simply asked "If I'm doing a size *whatever* how many stitches to I end up with on my needle after *this many* decreases at *this point* of the pattern" or something along those lines. She says she can't help without the item in front of her. Are you kidding? You wrote the darn pattern... look up how many stitches I'm supposed to start with and figure out after *so many* decreases, how many am I left with. It's not a problem you need the sweater in front of you for. It's math. I'm sure it was a dumb question, but it was an easy dumb question. I just wanted to make sure I did it right. So I just did it my own way since she was no help. I'll never buy a pattern from her again!! I've seen MANY people who had the same problem. Doesn't that tell you something? Revise the pattern and post the fix on your site.

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that was a dumb question on your part. When it comes to making clothing there should be variations on the patterns. Shame on her for not being more helpful after you paid for the pattern!

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger Marj said...

sorry it took so long to post!!

that sweater is beautiful!!

^_^

wonderful job!

~wyn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home