Friday, June 02, 2006

I'm still around...

Sorry, things have been busy lately.

I still have the same job. We have to move next month (EEK.. must start packing) because our apartment has gone condo. We're not ready to buy yet, plus I don't want to buy a condo. I want a townhouse. So maybe in a year or so we'll be ready.

DH is leaving for England today for business. Brighton (sp?). Then he'll visit an ex roommate in Liverpool. Told him to bring me some Beatles stuff. He'll be back the 13th. I'll be so lonely.

Not to mention I'm waiting for Aunt Flo to come. Or should I say... hoping she doesn't come. I would LOVE to surprise DH with a little Father's Day gift. So far I've been getting negative tests... but many people get late positives. If AF comes, I'm gonna get wasted and smoke cigarettes while DH is gone. :) hehe
7th month really trying... and I'm getting frustrated. :( A friend of ours is pregnant. *sigh* What can you do?

I'm trying to finish my crocheted afghan before this next winter. Taking a knitting break. I made a crocheted jacket thing from Interweave Crochet, but didn't like how it came out. Maybe the wrong yarn... i don't know. Maybe I can try again with different yarn. Then I knitted a shrug, to which the flutter like sleeve ends came out differently from each other. EH, don't know what to do with that. Maybe it'll be my walk the dog shrug. I want to make a crocheted shrug with lots of detail but I can't find a good pattern. If you know of one, let me know. And no fancy fur crap or anything like that. Hate that stuff.

I'll try and post more often. My life's getting a little more interesting... so I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for asking about me Kelly :)

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

hey! well?????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home