Saturday, October 22, 2005

I've been a bad bad blogger. I haven't kept up with posting or reading my favorites.
I just started a new job a couple weeks ago. WOOHOO!
I put my knittycardi on hold because it's getting tedious. I'm starting a cowl neck sweater out of Homespun now. I finished the back and am almost done with the front. I'll post the book I'm using later on. I just got up so be patient. :) NEED COFFEE!!!!
I also want to start the Blackberry from knitty.com as soon as I get some yarn for it. I love it!
I'll also be getting back to painting soon since I have an order from a friend for some nameplates for kids room doors. Have to go to AC Moore to see what they have for signs.
I'll update the rest of my page later, I promise.
Off to update my personal blog.

2 Comments:

At 1:25 PM , Blogger Kellycat said...

I think all of this lousey weather is making us feel funky. I can't stand the gray skies any longer!

 
At 10:30 AM , Blogger Kellycat said...

Can't find your email addy anywhere. Where are you girl? Did you fall off the face of the earth?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home