Thursday, June 15, 2006

Let's try it again....

Eh, time to try again this month. Flo found me last month. I swear I'm not sure how much longer I can stand this... off to have some green tea.

Took off the tagboard because I realized it was just another way for those spammers to get their crap seen. Bad spammers bad!!!

Gonna have a fun weekend... we have a couple of our friends (a married couple that is) coming in from NY to visit all of us. So tomorrow is ladies night, and Saturday should be a big ol' gang. Hope to go to Old Town tomorrow. I love Old Town.

I'll probably have more to say tomorrow... work has been slow lately... and I just plain don't want to work lately.

I saw all of Big Love while DH was in England. I love that show! At first I was so creeped out, but then you really sympathize with them. I feel so bad for Barb.

I went to a minor league baseball game last weekend, the Bowie Baysox (MD) vs. Binghampton Mets. Let's go Mets! Well DH's best friend wanted this certain players autograph, Mike Pelfrey. So we were waiting for him to come back out before the game but he never did. He ends up sitting in the stands with the pitching radar guy. So "S" sends me over to get his autograph... had to bring my friend with me because I felt sorta dumb. But we got his autograph on two balls and I talked to him just a tiny bit. Nice guy, and cute too. He's supposed to be picked up by the Mets very soon... a pitcher. He's 6'7". Good luck Mike!!!

And go David Wright!!! WOOHOO! My man is on a roll! Another homerun today! Yeah!!

3 Comments:

At 10:04 PM , Blogger Marj said...

oh wow!!! you came back! ^_____^

welcome back! so much has happened since i last read your blog... hahaha. but most important... LET'S GO METS!!!

Good luck with Aunt Flow, maybe it won't be a long stay, and maybe she'll skip next month. hee hee

talk to you soon, and good to see you back.

~wyn ^_^

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

don't know how serious your trying has been - but, take a look at this: www.tcoyf.com
there is a 15 day free trial. it's incredible and well worth the $30 for the software. if you have ?? about it, email me :D

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger Tracy said...

I have the book TCOYF and belong to Fertilityfriend.com. I think I tried that software but since I already did FF I felt two charts were too much. But now that my membership for FF is expiring today (for the VIP service) maybe I'll try it again.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home