Saturday, July 14, 2007

And we're having.....

A GIRL!!! (sorry I've been preoccupied).

I get to have another sono at the end of my second trimester because I have placenta previa. Which is when the placenta covers the cervix. It will usually move on it's own, but if it doesn't then I will need a c-section before I go into labor. I'm not worried about it. Whatever happens, happens. As long as the baby is healthy.
And so far everything is looking good. Once I scan some pics, I'll post em. I'm told she has my profile. We got lots of pics from the radiologist, pretty cool!
Now to pick out some cute clothes. :)

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM , Blogger Kellycat said...

Wow a little Tracy! Congratulations to both of you~ Now I want to see you start creating some cute stuff for the baby.

Geez that reminds me, I better start getting stuff done too. Oh well.

Thanks for sharing the good news.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home