Monday, October 15, 2007

Alone time?

Ahh DH is supposed to go to a friends to watch the Giant game tonight. Hmmm what to do with my alone time? Maybe I'll do some knitting. I have quite a few projects I need to finish, I don't think I've even listed them all.
  • Icarus Shawl
  • a baby blanket
  • Bamboo Tunic (from IK, is that the name?) I have the front to do.
  • a bonnet to go with baby sweater I made (5 hour baby sweater)
  • a crocheted blanket (thats taking FOREVER. I get bored doing it)

I think that may be it. I want to at least finish the shawl and tunic before I start the Tilted Duster.

Maybe I'll also take some pics of stuff tonight.

5 weeks to go!!! YAY!!! And only 3 more weeks of work left (or 4 if I'm feeling generous, but I probably won't).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home