Monday, September 13, 2004

Almost done

I'm pretty much finished with my Celebrity Shawl. I just ran out of yarn for the LAST bit of fringe! That's ok, i had ordered more just in case since it's discontinued yarn. (I'll sell the extra on ebay or something). I'll get a pic up later on. I may also do new fringe, and make it longer. Not sure I like the short fringe.
Check out my buttons... I'm going to make more using my work as backgrounds. I'd like to use my wedding bouquet as background too.. that would be pretty. I'm just learning how to use Paintshop so bear with me.

Here's the shawl.








3 Comments:

At 11:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love the shawl. That green is perfect. I did mine in a very bright pink.

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger Marj said...

beautiful! I agree, the green color i very lovely.

Running out of yarn reminds me of a Beatrix Potter story... "Tailor of Gloucester." He was to make a 1 and 20 button holed coat for the mayor's wedding but alas... he ran out of twist...

"no more twist.." hee hee

 
At 3:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the shawl. where did you get the pattern?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home