Saturday, September 11, 2004

I have my work cut out for me....

I painted these wine glasses for my sister in laws bosses wedding present. Well this woman there went crazy over them and is insisting that I do a private craft show with her friends (who are quite rich I've heard). So I have to paint some samples. Not sure when I should have the show because a lot of it will probably be Christmas stuff, so I have to give myself time to get every order done before then. At first I was hesitant, because I'm not very confident with my work, but I decided what the heck. She wouldn't let it drop with my sis in law. Now I have to buy some more surfaces. (I'm still not quite sure I want to do it)
I'm almost done with my Celebrity Shawl. I'll be sure to put up a pic when it's done. I have to pick a design for the bedroom afghan I want to do. Unfortunately I've been banned from buying anything before my birthday (one more week), since I will probably get gift certificates (I always ask for Michaels, but I may want an ACMoore one for when I visit my mom).

You are Merino Wool.
You are Merino Wool.
You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to
keep you close because you are so softhearted.
You love to be comfortable and warm from your
head to your toes.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home